24 October 14
IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge
WPML, WooCommerce 3.1.x, WooCommerce 3.0.x, WooCommerce 2.6.x
WordPress 4.8.x, WordPress 4.7.x, WordPress 4.6.1, WordPress 4.6, WordPress 4.5.x, WordPress 4.5.2, WordPress 4.5.1, WordPress 4.5, WordPress 4.4.2, WordPress 4.4.1, WordPress 4.4
WooCommerce Deposits - Partial Payments Plugin v2.1.5
WooCommerce Deposits is a premium WordPress and WooCommerce plugin for handling partial payments. Customers pay a fixed price or percentage up front. You can also force a deposit.
WooCommerce Deposits is fully compatible with the WooCommerce Bookings plugin, allowing you to collect deposits on bookings as well as other products.
- Accept or force deposits on products in your store.
- New with WooCommerce 3.0+ : Checkout mode to make deposits cart based and deposit option button located in checkout
- New with WooCommerce 3.0+ : Automatic email reminders to pay remaining amount after speific number of days
- Select deposit type: Fixed value or percentage.
- Customers can pay the remaining amount later by logging in.
- Disable or enable deposits site-wide with a single click.
- Disable specific payment gateways when there’s a deposit in cart.
- Display custom messages when the deposit option is chosen.
- Add new deposits from the order editor in the admin back-end.
- Built for WooCommerce: Designed from the ground up to work with WooCommerce.
- Compatible with WooCommerce Bookings: Multiply the deposit by persons on your bookings or collect a percentage of the total value.
- Deposit reports are available in the WooCommerce reports panel.
- Fully translatable: Compatible with WPML.
- Comes pre-translated in the following languages: Arabic, Dutch, English, French, German, and Spanish.
04/10/2017 version 2.1.5
- fixed a bug : on deposit payment, order status was updating to processing instead of partially-paid with some payment gateways.
24/09/2017 version 2.1.4
- Tweak : enhanced display of deposit and second payment in customer emails
- fixed a bug : wrong amount was displaying in customer email if user choose to pay deposit by check then second payment by check as well
16/09/2017 version 2.1.3
- fixed a bug : deposit calculation in checkout mode was not correct for some cases
- minor bug fixes
30/08/2017 version 2.1.2
- Tweak : added filter “wc_deposits_is_product_deposit_enabled” to override whether deposit is enabled or not on product-level
- Tweak : added filter “wc_deposits_product_force_deposit” to override whether deposit is forced or not on product-level
14/08/2017 version 2.1.1
- Feature : possibility to split taxes cost on deposit / second payment according to amounts
- Feature : deposit-breakdown explanation tooltip next to deposit amount title in cart & checkout
- Improved compatibility with YITH WooCommerce Product Bundles
- added filter “wc_deposits_cart_item_deposit_data” to allow overriding deposit values for each individual cart item
- minor bug fixes
11/07/2017 version 2.1.0
- Marked setting “Display Taxes” as Deprecated
- Feature : Strings Override section in settings, allows changing of all frontend text displayed to customer
- Tweak : Deposit slider buttons are now loaded as a woocommerce template, it can be overwritten in parent / child theme
08/07/2017 version 2.0.10
- fixed a bug : for some cases stock was not reducing when paying full amount
- fixed a bug with subscription products
10/06/2016 version 2.0.9
- minor bug fixes
- Tweak : deposit button will not display in checkout mode if deposit amount is 0 or less
24/05/2017 version 2.0.8
- rewritten email templates to match woocommerce latest templates
- minor bug fixes in order editor
- removed some legacy code
- other minor fixes
22/05/2017 version 2.0.7
- fixed a bug with deposit calculation
20/05/2017 version 2.0.6
- compatibility with WooCommerce 3.0.7
- Feature : checkout-based deposit mode added ( available for Woocommerce 3.0.0+ )
- updated translations
26/04/2017 version 2.0.5
- compatibility with woocommerce 3.0.4
- enhancements to Woo Subscriptions compatibility on product page
- Feature : new email template : Second Payment Reminder ( available for Woocommerce 3.0.0+ )
- Feature : added the ability for admin to set up reminder email of second payment to be sent automatically to customer after * number of days ( available for Woocommerce 3.0.0+ )
- added resend partially-paid and second-payment reminder emails to order actions, resend order emails section ( available for Woocommerce 3.0.0+ )
- updates to deposit calculations interface in admin order area ( based on product deposits and taxes/fees/shipping handling settings)
- fixed an error with refunded orders in order management admin page
16/04/2017 version 2.0.4
- compatibility with woocommerce 3.0.3
- product editor and bulk editor compatibility with woocommerce 3.0.* CRUD
- Woo Subscriptions compatibility : deposit calculation now applies on sign-up fee and ignores recurring subscription fees.
- Featured : added option that allows user to choose when to collect fees (either with deposit or second-payment)
- fixed a bug with incorrect deposit amount when changing order total after it becomes already partially-paid
- fixed a bug with email templates
- added filters ‘woocommerce_deposits_cart_deposit_amount’ and ‘woocommerce_deposits_cart_second_payment_amount’ allowing overriding of deposit and second-payment amounts in cart/checkout
- fixed a bug with some emails failing to send due to empty body error
- some improvements to “update outdated orders” tool
- Deposit status row removed from order received and email templates because of a bug with WooCommerce caching, it still is viewable from my-account page
- Implemented wc-deposits-legacy classes for backward compatibility
- replaced all product/order meta updating functions to use WooCommerce 3.0+ CRUD
- fixed a bug with variations product not working
- updated email templates to be fully functional with WooCommerce 3.0
- Compatibility with WooCommerce 3.0
- Feature : added gateway compatibility enhancement section to settings (with a single option currently)
- updated translations
- Compatibility with WooCommerce 2.6.14
- Feature : added option that allows user to choose when to collect taxes (either with deposit or second-payment)
- Feature : added option that allows user to choose when to collect shipping (either with deposit or second-payment) , please note that shipping taxes are collected with taxes
- Feature : added option to use basic radio buttons for deposits in product pages,helpful in cases where there are multiple deposit buttons in the same page or when there are css conflicts
- Tweak : deposit & remaining fields won’t display in cart / checkout/ emails if there is no deposit in cart /order
- fixed a bug of some orders displaying incorrect price amounts
- fixed a minor display bug with order editing page
- fixed a bug which caused partially-paid orders to get cancelled if making second payment fails
- fixed a bug that caused “pay” button to display to customers even if second payment is disabled by admin
- fixed a compatibility bug with woocommerce bookings that caused fatal error to occur when trying to access bookings
- fixed a minor bug with decimal separator in admin order editing area
- added compatibility with Payment Gateway Based Fees
- Improved compatibility with Woocommerce Bookings and Woocommerce Appointments
- Feature : added options to change deposit button colors
- updated translations
- Fix stock reduction not working in rare cases.
- Don’t modify order totals after order completion.
- Overhaul of the order editor logic.
- Fix “Amount Paid:” and “To Pay:” in contextual situations.
- Fix order totals with WooCommerce 2.5.
- Fix email templates with WooCommerce 2.5.
- Support for Composite Products. You must add a deposit percentage to at least one component.
- Don’t hide any items in order editor.
- Hide `Remaining Amount` on final payment.
- Fix an issue with emails and the remaining amount.
- Fix a rounding issue.
- Fix a bug with WooCommerce Bookings.
- Compatibility with WooCommerce 2.5.
- Generate unique order numbers based on order status. (Better compatibility with gateways)
- Fixed bug with variable products and Booking System PRO.
- Fixed translations having the wrong file names.
- Misc. UI bug fixes.
- Added new translations: Arabic, Dutch, French, German, and Spanish.
- Added bulk editing.
- Added WooCommerce reports.
- Added new email templates: partial payment emails to the customers now contain a payment link.
- Added the option to prevent customers from making the second payment.
- Added stock reduction options. (On deposit/full payment)
- Extra filters to control items passed to the gateway.
- Change ‘Paid Today:’ to ‘To Pay:’ in the cart as well as the checkout page.
- Set explicit price on line items on second payment.
- Fixed typos in email description and the admin interface.
- Fixed stylesheet priority.
- Fixed WooCommerce detection in multi-site configurations.
- Fixed calculation of order total when manually creating new order.
- Fixed issue with deposit metadata handling.
- Hide everything without a remaining amount from the second payment.
- Fix WooCommerce colour selection.
- Changed ‘Paid Today:’ to ‘To Pay:’
- WooCommerce 2.3.x compatibility.
- Fixed missing translations.
- Fixed a potential rounding issue.
- Fixed order editor bug preventing setting the remaining amount to 0.
- Removed redundant price suffixes.
- Fixed rare bug in the enumeration of variable products.
- Restore deposit/price range upon clearing variable product selection.
- Don’t display ‘per item’ for products sold individually.
- Applied coupon discounts will now subtract from the remaining amount rather than the deposit amount when appropriate.
- The ‘Paid Today’ and ‘Remaining’ fields are now displayed after ‘Order Total’ in the cart totals.
- Manually marking orders with a deposit as complete clears the remaining balance.
- Only enqueue front-end scripts and styles on product pages with deposits enabled.
- Fixed tax display option always activating.
- Fixed misc. translations.
- Fixed deposit button CSS and expanded gradient browser support.
- Added minimum-maximum deposit display for variable products when a percentage is used.
- Added dynamic client-side deposit display for variable products.
- Fixed product tax display. (Since tax is always collected upfront)
- Added the option to add taxes to the deposit for purposes of display.
- Fixed PayPal cart issues with partial payments.
- Added ‘Partially paid’ order status.
- Added editable deposit fields in the order editor admin back-end.
- Added the ability for the customer to pay the remaining amount.
- Added email hooks for the new order status.
- Added additional security checks.
- Fixed conditional payment gateway disabling logic.
- Fixed initial status for the deposit switch.
- Fixed order-specific currency display in order admin view.
- Fixed order-specific currency display in emails and the checkout page.
- Fixed a security issue.
- Updated totals display in the ‘my account’ page.
- More small fixes.
- Added the ability to change the button text for the deposit options.
- Added the ability to select the default deposit option when adding to cart.
- Fixed links in custom messages in the add-to-cart form.
- Some small fixes.
- Added the ability to disable specific payment gateways when there’s a deposit in cart.
- Added the ability to disable all deposit functionality site-wide.
- Added the ability to show custom messages in the add-to-cart form.
- New site-wide settings tab in the WooCommerce settings.
- A number of small fixes.
2014.10.16 – version 1.0 * First Release.