Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Sketch
Nautical Anchors and Rope by Hand
This set of hand-illustrated nautical Anchor silhouettes was hand drawn with a pencil, the old fashioned way. The illustrations were then traced by ink and further refined in Adobe Illustrator after scanning into the computer. The result is a natural hand crafted feel to the objects.
What’s included in this 9-illustration product:
- Anchor A (Without Rope)
- Anchor A (Seamless 2 Colors)
- Anchor A (Stenciled)
- Anchor B (Without Rope)
- Anchor B (Seamless 2 Colors)
- Anchor B (Stenciled)
- Anchor C (Without Rope)
- Anchor C (Seamless 2 Colors)
- Anchor C (Stenciled)
- Each illustration file is offered in both vector EPS, and PNG format. The PNG images are roughly 2,500x4,000 pixels.
- Both formats feature the illustration in gray (with white rope), with a transparent background.