25(w) × 25(h) in
Surplus, Vol. 1
Over the past couple years, I’ve created a lot of abstract paint textures. Quite a few have made their way into products on my shop (https://creativemarket.com/Jim_LePage?u=Jim_LePage), but many have not. This leaves me with a ton of great surplus paint textures just sitting on my hard drive, so I decided to put together a pack of them.
- All paintings were carefully created by hand, scanned at high resolution and then digitally manipulated.
- They cover a wide variety of styles. Vibrant colors, black and white, dark background, light background, marbled, fluid, brush strokes, etc.
- Some are brand new and have never been available until now, some are alternate versions of previously released pieces and some are outtakes from previous products.
- All textures are high resolution, so they’ll work great in print or web graphics—album art, concert poster/flyer, branding/identity imagery, packaging, etc. Most are a high enough resolution that you could break them into 3-4 different textures.
- 32 JPG files; RGB colorspace
- All are 300dpi
- Proportion and size vary. 1/3 have a long edge of roughly 20 inches. The rest have a long edge of 33 inches.